Six years have gone by since the day that we lost a beautiful friend. I remember the day like it was yesterday- has it really been SIX years? But that day isn't what I remember the most- when I think about Molly what I will always remember is her smile. She had a beautiful smile and a beautiful heart to match it. She was compassionate and caring. She was fun and crazy. She was always fun to be around. She was kind to everyone. I could sit here and ramble off actual memories of things done with her- but I think those characteristics are the things that are important to remember. Although it has been six years, I will always remember these things about her. We may all be sad and heartbroken about our loss still... but the most important thing for all of us to remember is that she is in the better place now. She doesn't have to worry about drama or heartache or anything else of this world- all she has to do is worship our Lord. I can see her now-- standing in His glory, with her hands raised high, singing His praises as loud as she can. She loved her Lord and while we all have missed her these past years, I know that after being in Heaven she would have never chosen to come back. I look forward to the day when I get to be reunited with her and many others in Glory. Oh what a wonderful day that will be! I love you Molly and I will never, ever forget you.


No comments:
Post a Comment