Thursday, September 10, 2009

December 12th!!!!


My favorite band in the world is Sister Hazel. I'm literally obsessed! Tonight I randomly googled their tour to find out if they were actually coming to Dallas anytime soon. Most of the time they only tour around the Southeast. I found out that they are coming to the House of Blues in Dallas on December 12! Dec. 12 is a SATURDAY, which means I can go without being worried about being too tired the next day teaching! The tickets coincidentally go on sale TOMORROW morning at 10:00 am. I am currently convinced that this is fate! Therefore I am buying a ticket. I am SO excited, I literally ran into Holly's room screaming! They have recently come out with a new CD (which is great- Release- go check it out!) and I am very excited about hearing it in concert! Therefore, Sister Hazel concert #9.... I'll see you on December 12th!!!!!

Ken- Sister Hazel's lead singer- at my 8th concert at the Jupiter in Tuscaloosa!!

No comments: