What a crazy spring break! I spent most of the week from a beach chair looking at this....

It was so nice to get away to Florida for a week! It was nice to be a complete beach bum and lay around (in the heat!) for an entire week. It was exactly what I needed! I loved seeing my family and spending time with friends.
Sarah joined the Harwood clan on the trip, and she fit in rather nicely! We had so much fun! I am so blessed to have met Sarah and become friends with her. PCB will never be the same now that we've been there together! ha...
I also got to see some other dear friends while at the beach. For starters, I got to see my dear friend Christopher! He was staying in Destin but came over to PCB for a day to hang with us. The 6th floor kept us entertained (hahaha!) and I was so glad to get to see him! I also got to spend an evening with my dear friend Haley, but unfortunately we didn't take a picture together. I also got to grab dinner with one of my best friends from highschool, Pair! It was so great to see her. It blesses me in so many ways when we get to catch up! I was so thankful to get to see some old friends!
Yes, that's right. It snowed AGAIN in Dallas. Who would have thought that I'd move to Texas and experience more snow in one year than I ever did in Alabama? It was beautiful this morning, but I'm SO tired of being COLD! I want to go back to the beach where it was WARM! Is it summer yet???
(answer: no! 10 more weeks until that! :) )
TAKS for 5th grade is in 11 school days. While I'm not ready to go back tomorrow (literally- I haven't done my lesson plans or anything!), I am ready to get these next three weeks over and done with! Dad and Chase are coming to Austin for Easter, so I look forward to spending family time then. I'm going to end with a picture of what Julio did all of break, and what we are about to end this break with together!

(And NO... that is not my Texas blanket. This was taken when Ashley and Patrick were dog sitting this week! :) )




No comments:
Post a Comment