Saturday, November 12, 2011

The end to a crazy week....


My life is insanely busy, and this week was no different.

In fact, it was busier than normal!!! I am so ready for Thanksgiving break. Of course, I will still be crazy busy that week... but at least it won't be busy from work!!

Anyway, today at 3:00 my crazy week finally calmed down. I realized I had nothing to do until tomorrow morning. So what did I do?? I hopped in my car, drove 20 minutes north to Plano, and spent time with my favorite man....

I love that they live back in the Dallas area, and that when I have free time, I can spend the afternoon with my little Charlie bear! We read books, danced in his room, and juggled three pacies. (You can see two in this photo... the third one was in his lap!)
He is seriously the cutest thing in the world. Spending time with him and his wonderful parents made my crazy busy hectic week 100,000,000 times better!

I love you, Charlie bear!!!

No comments: