I finally got around to uploading some pictures on to my computer from my nice camera, so I thought I'd do a post updating with some pictures! Enjoy. :)

Last Friday night I babysat this adorable little boy! Then I spent the day Saturday with him and his sweet momma. I am so thankful for her friendship and for this precious little life! When we were getting ready to go out to eat, Lacey told me to go grab him a bib- and I found this one in the drawer! It says "My Aunt is hot and single", so of course I made him wear it! Isn't he adorable??

This past Friday night we had a Secret Santa trade with some of my best girl friends from church. I had Kathryn and I got her this adorable purple hat and scarf! It is so her style. I really enjoyed picking it out for her, so I hope she enjoys it!

This is Holly and Sarah at the girl's christmas swap.

Last Saturday night was our sunday school class's Christmas party. This is Holly and Zack at the party in their matching shirts. Aren't they adorable?

Here are three of my really good friends here in Dallas! Stephanie, Alex, and Kathryn. And no, Kathryn does not normally dress like this! It was a tacky Christmas party. :)

Me and Ian at the tacky Christmas party. This boy is hysterical! I am so thankful for his friendship and the numerous, numerous giggles he brings into my life. (Also, I hate this photo of me!)

With three of my sweet friends here in Dallas! Amy, me, Kathryn, and Stephanie! I am so thankful for their friendships. We laugh WAY too much and have so many hysterical conversations! It's hard for me to believe that I've only known Amy and Kathryn for a few short months, because I feel like we've been friends forever!
I love this time of year. There is so much time for friends and family! It is so gratifying to remember your blessings during this time. I'm so thankful for the life I live here in Dallas! However, I am super excited about going home in a few days and spending the holidays with my family and friends back home. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment