Wow, is it really already October 9th? Where has the time gone?? I feel like this school year is already flying by. Between teaching yearbook, two ELAR classes, and coaching a DI time, I feel like time is whizzing past me. I barely find time to lesson plan, grade papers, edit yearbooks pages, and then have a social life outside of that! I am slowly learning how to juggle it all. Don't get me wrong, I love my job! It's just been an adjustment this year!
Life outside of work has been crazy busy as well. From hanging out with friends, going to movies, making Halloween costumes, visiting the state fair, and watching Alabama roll over all of it's opponents, well life has just been crazy!
Did I mention I'm going to be a REAL aunt at some point in the next 10 days?? If Carter hasn't made his appearance in the next 10 days, I will be heading to Austin next Thursday night/Friday morning for his arrival! I am so excited to hold that little munchkin!
I am also planning on going to Alabama for Thanksgiving as well as two weeks after that for my Kimmay's wedding. Thankfully we will be doing Christmas in Dallas this year. I don't think I could afford three trips to Alabama in a month! Whew! $$$!
Besides life being busy (as it always seems to be), I don't really have any new updates! Just living the dream over here in the big D! I don't have any complaints! I promise I'm still reading all of your blogs. I just haven't felt like I have anything exciting to write about over here! Maybe I can come up with something soon. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment