Quick post from SUNNY CALIFORNIA!!!
We did it! We won! NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!! #13 feels oh so good! The game was so much fun! (Well, most of it!!) I had a blast! I can't believe I got to be there! So awesome!!!
To the Texas fans: I hate that Colt got out so early on. Watching his post-game interviews show that he is a classy guy who loves his team. Your freshmen QB is going to be quite impressive! He stepped up when he really needed to and almost brought yall back for a comeback- Texas's football reign is going to be sticking around for awhile! You guys played a great game.
With that being said, I am still going to enjoy this win! We deserved it! Our guys are so great, and Ingram just gives the classiest speeches. CONGRATS BOYS! You did it!!!
Now it's off to lunch with BETSY!!! and then to catch a flight back to the land of the longhorns... this time with a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY!! Longer post (with pictures!) will be coming soon!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL AND RAMMER JAMMER!!! #13!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment