Dallas had record breaking snow yesterday! It started snowing at 3AM and didn't stop until about 1AM this morning! 21 hours STRAIGHT! And when I say straight, i mean STRAIGHT. I don't think it stopped snowing at all! We had 9 1/2 inches at my apartment. I have never in my life seen that much snow!
This is what I woke up to on Thursday morning at 6AM....
Julio in the snow! He wasn't sure what to think of it, but I'm pretty sure he hated it!This was the snow this morning! You can't even see the sidewalks it's so deep! isn't it beautiful!?!?
And this is our snowman! His name is Al. I've never made a completely WHITE snow man with no grass or dirt in him! I've also never rolled a snowman like I did today... you could just roll it and it'd get bigger and bigger! In Alabama, you just gotta walk around collecting snow and compacting it together! And I have also never built a snow man and still had tons of snow around! It was so much fun!
And this is our snowman! His name is Al. I've never made a completely WHITE snow man with no grass or dirt in him! I've also never rolled a snowman like I did today... you could just roll it and it'd get bigger and bigger! In Alabama, you just gotta walk around collecting snow and compacting it together! And I have also never built a snow man and still had tons of snow around! It was so much fun!And now I'm about to head to the airport to pick up my younger brother, who is coming to spend a weekend with his big sisters in the big D! I'm so excited about seeing him!!


No comments:
Post a Comment