Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Reading List

So I have three days of training this week for the new middle school, but besides that, it is SUMMER. And I am having the hardest time coming up with a summer reading list! I feel like I've already read the "popular" books that are going around right now. I know I want to read "Council of Dads" next, but does anyone have any other suggestions of books I could add to my summer reading list?? I love to lay by the pools with a book, so let me know if you have any ideas!
post signature

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm in the same boat: I've recently read (and loved) The Help, The Art of Racing in the Rain, American Wife, Water for Elephants, I'm starting One Day then I'll be out of things to read! Let me know what I should read next :)

Kevin and Alicean Harwood said...

I just finished a great book called Roses, set in Texas. Have your read it? It is pretty thick! I could bring it up Thursday for you!

Heather said...

Alicean- bring it! Erin- I've read The Help (LOVED IT!!!!!!!) and Water for Elephants--- haven't read the art of racing in the rain or american wife though! Maybe I'll add those to the lst.....