Monday, September 19, 2011

Where have I been?

I've gotten incredibly bad at updating this blog. Honestly, this is what my life looks like every week:

Monday-Tuesday- Work from 7:30-4:30, grade/collect data/plan lessons until bed time (Except tomorrow, when I will be at work until like... 8:00 pm!)
Wednesday- Work from 7:30-5:00 (earliest), come home, eat dinner, bible study, go to bed
Thursday- Work from 7:30-4:30, grade/collect data/plan lessons until bed time
Friday- Work from 7:30-4:00, happy hour with friends, early bed time
Saturday- Football, football, more football
Sunday- Church, errands, laundry, cleaning
REPEAT

So if you're wondering what I'm doing, there you have it! That's my life these days. But, I would have it no other way! Have I mentioned that I love, love, love my new job? God's plan is so good. A year ago I would have never imagined being here, but here I am! And I love it.

PS. My favorite little family moves back to Dallas next week! I am overjoyed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just came across you blog! Too cute and too busy! I feel like you...always running around! Hopefully you can stop by my blog and enter the fun give away! Good luck with your busy schedule...hopefully you get a break soon! :)