Last night her boyfriend came to town. (He recently moved to Tulsa) They were planning on going to look at a place they wanted to get married at, even though they weren't engaged yet. Zack asked me to come take pictures of the place "with my fancy camera". I told him he was more than welcome to take the camera, but he finally convinced me I needed to come too. By that time, I had figured out what was going on. I actually told a friend last night that I was 95% sure he would propose today.
So we walked around the place and at the end of the tour, I realized I hadn't actually taken any pictures. So I snapped a few of the chapel. ...
Then Zack started asking Holly to take pictures with him at the front of the chapel, and she kept saying "NO ZACK! I DON'T WANT TO! LET'S GO!" He kind of looked at me like "WHAT DO I DO?!?!"... If you know anything about me, I'm pretty bossy. So I said "HOLLY. Go down there and take a picture with your boyfriend!!!!" So we march down to the front (Holly was VERY upset about it.) I snapped a picture of the two of them...
Then Zack started talking to her quietly and I KNEW I was right at that moment. He went down on one knee, and the rest is history!
So in three months and 4 days, I will say goodbye to my roommate of 25 years and hello to a wonderful new brother. I'm excited (and stressed about planning a wedding in 3 months...)! Here's to a busy summer....

No comments:
Post a Comment