Saturday, November 14, 2009

All I want for Christmas is you...

So my dad called today and asked for my christmas wish list. I honestly had not thought about it at all, but I began searching the internet to find what I wanted. I came upon several things, but most are a little pricey so I doubt I get much of it. It's fun to hope though!

I really need a garment bag for the plane trips I now seem to take frequently, and being the Vera Bradley lover that I am, I would love to have this vera bradley garment bag in Caffe Latte Print!

Holly and I want another Alabama print to hang on a wall in our den and I think this one is so cute! It incorporates everything that is Alabama!


Of course, if all else fails, an Old navy gift card would be perfect! It would give my ON credit card a break, and I can always find comfy cute teacher clothes there!!

I really want to get my diploma framed because I have yet to do that, and I LOVE this frame. I'm REALLY hoping that this gift is under the tree!!

Again, we really want a frame to hang on a wall in our den that is empty, and if we don't get the other one, I'd love to have this one! Bryant-Denny is the thing I miss most about Tuscaloosa, and having this picture in the den would be like having a little bit of home in Texas! :)
Tickets to the BCS Championship! I know you're thinking "YOU'RE CRAZY!" but my dad currently has 4 tickets to the game. He and Chase will be taking two, and Holly, Kevin, Alicean, and I are currently bargaining for the other two. My arguement is that a)Texas has won a championship in the past few years, so why should Alicean get to see another one? b)Kevin isn't a fan of EITHER team. and c) you want more BAMA fans at the game, not more TEXAS fans. Therefore, dad should let Holly and I have those two tickets! (Sorry Ali, I love you, but I want to go to this game SO BADLY!) what would be even BETTER is if they were wrapped and under the tree and I didn't have to pay him back for them! :) (Of course, all of the above requires bama to defeat the gators, which i am confident will happen, but i'm trying not to get my hopes TOO high since the tide let me down last year....)
I currently have a $10 watch from wal-mart, and while i love it, I really want a nice one. I found this one and fell in love! Isn't it adorable? I really need a watch for work, so maybe this will end up under the tree :)
Totally random, but I have really wanted a nice ring for a long time. i've never had a nice ring! And I love blue topaz. I found the following two rings on different sites and I'm in LOVE! I HIGHLY doubt I will get either, but I would be so so so excited if I did!!!

Every Alum needs a tag for their car, so of course this was added to my list :)
And rollers... for those of you who know me, you're probably thinking WHY does HEATHER want ROLLERS?! because it is totally unlike me. But, I think if I had them, I would do more with my hair then just scrunch it. Plus, every girl deserves a good set of rollers!
Last, but not least, a northface jacket in blue tide. Isn't it cute? I need a good rain jacket. I really hope this is under the tree too!!!

I'm sure I seem spoiled, but please remember that my dad will probably only choose ONE of these gifts to give me. I just have high hopes! Ha. Oh well, a girl can dream... :)




No comments: