Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My room so far....

This past week and a half has been overwhelming! We have learned so much! From C-Scope to PBL to ProjectShare to Interactive notebooking... the list goes on and on! But it has been so exciting to work with people who are so excited to be there! My room isn't completely finished, but here are pictures from what I've done so far!







Also, I'd just like to say that you know it's going to be a good year when you work with an entire school that is excited to be there. I mean, everyone is excited. I have worked at two amazing schools these past two years.... and I can already tell this will be miles and miles beyond that one. Our trainings have been overwhelming, but so exciting. When you're in an environment that is full of excited people who truly love their jobs, it makes all the difference. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am with the people I will be working with! It's going to be a great year, for sure!

No comments: