
I am SO thankful that is not the case with my MawMaw!!! My MawMaw is the most amazing woman in my life. She is kind and always happy, gives great advice and always offers a listening ear when I need one. My MawMaw may be a tiny little woman, but she is a spunky little thing! Fun times are always to be had when she is around!!
When I was really little, I loved MawMaw time because it meant her yummy chocolate chip cookies. Im so thankful that my grandmother has become so much more to me than a chocolate chip cookie baker! ;)

When I was a teenager, she lived with us for awhile to help when my mom was sick, and she was such a rock for our family. She made sure things stayed as normal as possible. She talked with us about our moms condition and never hid things from us. She gave up her life to ensure that ours could stay as normal as possible.
After my mom passed away, she remained involved in our lives. She offered so much support, wether financially or emotionally. We got together monthly for dinners and those are such special memories!

Now that I've moved away, I rarely get to see her. But I LOVE calling her on the phone and catching up on life with her. I can tell her anything and she loves hearing it all! If I lived closer to her, I would see her all the time and I hope she knows that. However, I am so thankful that I have a MawMaw that I can call and talk to about more than the weather--- I can talk to her about anything and everything!!!
Today is my mawmaws birthday!! I hope you have an amazing birthday! I love you so so much and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! You are an amazing woman and I'm so blessed to call you MY MawMaw!! Thank you for always being a constant in my life. You mean more to me than you know!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment