Monday, April 16, 2012

REAL Aunt Heather!

So if you keep up with my blog, you know that I love babies. I am blessed with three of the sweetest babies in my life! I like to claim little Braxton, Tenley, and Charlie as my own niece and nephews! I love them all three so much! I see Charlie the most and just adore that little munchkin. I wish I could see Tenley and Brax more, but considering Tenley lives in Alabama and Bonnie and my schedules are so different, I just have to take what I can get!
(PS. When did these babies get so big?! It seems like just yesterday when they were born, and now they are well on their way to being full blown toddlers!)

I have been BUSTING at the seams to share some GREAT news though! Ever since Kevin and Ali got engaged, I've been ready to be an aunt! I want a little niece or nephew SO badly! Well, the time has finally come! In October, I will be REAL Aunt Heather to a beautiful little baby!

We don't know yet what it will be, but I can't wait to love on and spoil little Jordan or Carter! And I can't wait to finally be an AUNT! Aunt Heather is going to be the BEST aunt in the world! (Move over Holly and Ashley, I'm so winning this competition!)

No comments: