I absolutely love being at the beach. It's just such relaxing. I feel like I have a lot of time to just reflect while I am here, especially since it's just me a
nd
Holly here right now. This stretch of beach holds so many memories for me- moments with my mom, last moments with Molly, grieving over Molly, different boyfriends, and just a ton of memories with so many different friends. I love coming to the same place for beach vacations because everytime I come, I can remember the past and present people in my life.
One of my favorite things to do at the beach is watch the sunset. It's like God paints a picture for me every night while I'm here. I love to watch it every night because it's always so different! Here is a picture from my favorite sunset so far this week...
For some reason it's sideways- I can't figure out how to rotate it. I obviously still have lots to learn about this blogging! Ha.
I also realized that I haven't posted pictures of my apartment or new school! So here is a picture of the front of my new apartment in Irving and of the school that I will be teaching 5th grade at... I'm so so excited!!!
Yay! So exciting. All right, well I guess that's all for now. Just a random post! I am at the beach until next Wednesday, then next Friday I am headed to Dallas for a week to do mission work with FBCT. Should be lots of fun- I'm excited to see how God uses us in a place that I will SOON be calling "home"!
One more thing-- Thanks for coming to the beach for a few days Ann Marie! I had a blast and I miss you already!


No comments:
Post a Comment