Friday, May 15, 2009

FIRST JOB!!!!

I had a job interview yesterday in Irving, Texas. It was for a 5th grade position at John F. Townley Elementary School. The interview went SO well. We all had so much fun talking and laughing for the 45 minutes that we spent together. I felt so good about the interview when I left! The principal called me today and said that I had lots of enthusiasm and lots to offer to his school. He then asked me if I would want to teach 5th grade there! Of course I said YES!!!!! 

So I officially have my first job!! I'm so so so excited. For the past four years I've been working towards and now I have my first job!! I cant wait to have my own classroom. It's kind of scary but so exciting!! The first day of school is August 24th... cant wait!!!! =)

No comments: