What a busy, busy weekend! Friday we slipped and slided on a huge tarp with some friends downtown. It was a blast, although we were all really dirty, oily, wet, and sore when it was over! We then headed to a hole in the wall italian restaurant for dinner and it was yummy! Saturday I went shopping (of course.. I've got to break this habit! But how do you say no to all of the wonderful sales?!) and then that night we headed out to the ranch for a celebration with friends and family. (Pictures are in the post below!) We had a blast and ended the night jamming in the car back to Dallas. Yesterday we went to church for the 4th of July celebration. It was so wonderful! We live in a great country. Then we headed to Rusty Taco for lunch. After that we all had a pool party! It was fun to spend the afternoon with a lot of my dallas friends. After that we all changed clothes and went to Jake's for dinner and it was seriously the best burger I've had in Dallas! We ended the night watching fireworks downtown. Let me tell you, Dallas knows how to do fireworks right! It was great. Overall, it was a busy but relaxing weekend. I'm thankful for the time that I got to spend with my friends, and I'm thankful that God has blessed me with so many wonderful friends here!
(I didn't start taking pictures until we were watching fireworks, and I've currently misplaced my camera. So I will have to upload pictures later and come back and add them to the blog.)
Now it's back to packing. I feel like I have so much to do in so little time! I'd really like to finish the packing today. Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with all of our friends for our birthday and then we're going bowling after. Thursday my dad, Chase, and Ashley are flying in for our birthday! Then it's moving time on Saturday. Busy week, but what else is new?
PS. It looks like we might be taking a random trip to Alabama next week. Sarah is dying to go, so we are talking about leaving on the 15th. We will be all around the state. Stay tuned for more details. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment