It is literally going to kill me when I have to get back on a normal schedule for work. Ever since we moved into our new apartment, we've had people over literally every night! I'm definitely not complaining because anyone who knows me knows that I love playing hostess. And! almost every night, the last person doesn't leave until sometime between 1 and 2 in the morning! (And sometimes they just end up spending the night!) I guess it's a compliment because we're so much fun to hang out with... haha. But seriously, I haven't been going to bed until 1 or 2 or even 3 AM... which then leads to me sleeping until at least 10:30! This is bad! Pretty soon I have to start going to bed before 10 PM and getting up at 5, and right now I don't know how I'm going to do it!
I guess tomorrow will be good practice. Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Little Rock at 7 AM. Yikes! Our dear friend Jonathan (aka "Wo") is getting married there tomorrow night. Jonathan's family moved in next door to my family when I was in the 5th grade. We lived next door to each other until the summer after my freshmen year of college. That is when we sold our mom's house, and his parents moved to Little Rock. He was like my other big brother growing up. We rode to school together, we had keys to each others houses, and he basically lived in our basement. I'm really excited to see his family tomorrow and especially see him get married. I am also excited because this is the first wedding in a long time that I get to go to as a guest and not a wedding party member. I plan to enjoy it! On Sunday morning we will be going to the church where his dad now preaches in Arkansas. (Did I mention his dad was also our preacher growing up?) I haven't heard Gary preach in years, so I am excited about that. Then we will head back to good ol' Dallas!
Today Travis has decided that it's movie day. Therefore, we are spending our day at the movies. We are going to see Despicable Me first. Then we are grabbing dinner in the mall food court and going to see Inception tonight. I have heard that both movies are good, so hopefully they hold up to what I've heard! I've also got to pack today. And send Tiff and Cody their baby package! I went a little crazy buying baby girl clothes... but here is my favorite onesie that I bought!
Also, my dog is way cuter than yours. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment