July 2nd is always a bittersweet day for me. Seven years ago today I was on a beach trip with 10 other families, and we lost one of our own to a riptide in the ocean. She was beautiful inside and out, and the world hasn't been the same without her in it. It was a terrible day that brings back months of heartache, but at the same time it's such a blessing to remember her sweet spirit. There is no one quite like Molly, and I am blessed to have been her friend. Molly, we will never forget your beautiful smile and your loving spirit. You changed many of our lives for the better, and I can't wait to see you again one day.

(I have more pictures of her, but they are all packed up right now. This is the only one on my computer!)

No comments:
Post a Comment