After one week, three scheduled appointments, and about five hours total on the phone with Time Warner, we finally have cable and internet! Thank goodness. We were feeling pretty primitive there for a while!
This week has consisted of a lot of pool time. It has been amazing! I'm trying my hardest not to take this summer vacation thing for granted. I know that before I know it, it will be time to go back to work. I will be glad to get back into a routine, but the thought of waking up early makes me sick! Therefore I slept in every day this week and then went to the pool in the afternoons.
Almost every night we had friends come over. It's amazing how now that we live close to our friends, they come every day. I'm so glad that they do, because I love having people over! We have played plenty of Wii, N64, and put the margaritaville to good use. It's been a fun and laid back week! Tonight is classic movie night at Susan's. It should be fun! :)
I'm going to leave this post with a few pictures of our new apartment. We love it! There are more pictures on facebook. This way all of our friends and family in Alabama (and elsewhere) can see the new place! Next weekend we are going to Arkansas for Wo's wedding. I am excited about seeing friends from Alabama. It should be fun! Until next time....
Part of my new room
Our new kitchen
this is only HALF of my massively huge closet that I am IN LOVE with!
my cute little foyer table that I am also in love with!
aaaand my brand new kitchen table that I am also in love with! :)

1 comment:
AWW!! yall's new place looks GREAT!!!
Post a Comment