Last week felt like it was the longest week ever! Honestly, I don't even remember much of what happened. On Tuesday night, tornadoes came through and Holly, Julio, Gus, and I spent a loooooong time in the bathroom. Thankfully, the tornadoes didn't do much damage around here. That was such a blessing!!
I have thoroughly enjoyed this memorial day weekend. Friday night we all went to the rangers game! It was so, so much fun. Unfortunately, they lost in extra innings (the 13th inning-- it was a looooong game!) After the game, Katie and Sarah spent the night. Saturday we spent a girls day together! Holly & Sarah went to the Byron Nelson golf tournament and Katie and I got pedicures with Cali. After pedicures, we went to DSW and I finally bought shoes for Charlee's wedding! (Which reminds me, I really need to go get that dress altered tomorrow....) That night we went and ate dinner at a mexican restaurant on Greenville... which, by the way, was amazing! Dallas has some great mexican food, but this might be it's best. It's called "Blue Goose" and was so yummy! After that we tried to go see Hangover II, but it was sold out. :( So we came back to the apartment to watch Inception, which was of course amazing!!
Yesterday was church and afterwards we all went to eat at the Northpark mall. Yesterday afternoon I layed out by the pool with Sarah and Katie, which was so relaxing! Last night, we went to Barnes and Noble and bought books for summer reading! I'm currently reading "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister"... it's interesting. I don't know how I feel about it yet!
Today is a beautiful memorial day, and I plan on spending the majority of the day by the pool with Katie B! I am meeting Ty in Plano at 5 to go see "Kung Fu Panda 2".... I guess it's becoming a weekend tradition for us to catch a movie together! I'm excited about seeing it, it looks really cute! Then it's back to work for THREE days, followed by SUMMER! (Except not really summer, because I have to work three days the following week too... training... woooo!)
This weekend has made me so so ready for summer!!
Also, Holly and I will be in Alabama from the 21st-27 (maybe a few days longer than that). If you're a friend from Alabama, we hope to see you then!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment