Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedding Gift

Saturday night, two of our friends from church got married. Jessica looked stunning, and the wedding was so so so much fun! I haven't had that much fun at a wedding in ages! We danced the night away with friends. It was simply beautiful!

Friday night, Sarah, Holly, and I realized that we hadn't bought a wedding gift yet! Yikes! So we headed out to Target, one of the places they were registered. We printed the register, and saw that they had lots of board games and card games on their registry that weren't bought yet! (Isn't that such a fun idea?! I never would have thought to do that, but I love it! This will definitely be on my registry, whenever my day comes along!) Anyway, we decided to purchase all of the games and create a "Jones Family Game Night" basket!

I cricutted a "J" on to four cups, and their new family monogram onto a plate. These went into the basket....
I think they turned out so cute! We then put the plate and cups in the basket, along with all of the games and a few snacks for their first game night event! I also cricutted "Jones Family Game Night" onto the basket. And VIOLA! Here is the final product:
Precious, right? We were very proud of our cute gift! Hopefully they will enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it! :)

Congratulations, Austin and Jessica! (And Austin, just know... there is no one else I would ring a MSU cowbell for than you, at your wedding. It will never happen again!)

post signature

No comments: