Sunday, October 16, 2011

I hate Tennessee, man

Alabama is #2! Roll Tide! And we'll be number one once we beat LSU in three weeks. Roll Tide! Trent Richardson is a beast. Gosh, I love college football!!!

It's Tennessee week. I love Tennessee week, mainly because I LOVE BEATING THEM!!! I hate Tennessee with a passion. I think I've always hated them. The guy in this video sums it up perfectly. So to kick off Tennessee week, I'm putting a link to the video as well as the words to the video. Roll Tide!!!



I hate Tennessee. First of all, it's Tennessee. And I just hate them. Cuz they're low down, they're dirty, and they're some snitches. And I hate Phillip Fulmer. And I hate their colors, I'm not a dog person, I just hate Tennessee man. I hate Naylor stadium- it looks like a garbage truck worker convention. I hate all their quarterbacks. I just ate Tennessee, man. I hate Tennessee more than I hate Auburn. I just dislike Auburn, but I hate Tennessee. Tenneesse's color is that throw up orange, it's not that orange you can sit with, it's that puke inside of a pumpkin orange. And I really don't like pumpkins. I really don't like Tennessee, man. I can't stretch that enough man. They're losers, they're sore losers, cuz they're not Alabama. I hate Tennessee man.



No comments: