I haven't linked up with Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life in a really long time! But today is "Show Us Your Pets", so of course I couldn't pass that one up!
This is my baby boy, Julio Ingram! He is a yorkie and the sweetest pup in the world! He is named after my two favorite Alabama football players, Julio Jones and Mark Ingram! He takes after his "daddy" Julio because he has mad jumping skills- he can jump really high! He takes after his "daddy" Mark because he runs really fast! :)
I use to say I would never, ever have a dog. But this dog changed my mind! He is the sweetest little angel. He loves to snuggle, sleep, and run. He gets really excited anytime he gets to go outside. He hates playing fetch, and loves hiding his food around the house. He also really likes to watch Alabama play football-- he has five different Alabama shirts that he rotates through on game days.... sometimes he lets his brother, Gus, borrow them!
This is Julio with his favorite toy, a tootsie roll pop! He loves playing with that toy. He also loves to snuggle up with any of my friends, especially my guy friends. If anyone else is around, he snuggles with other people and acts like I'm not even there. But you better believe he sleeps right next to me at night! It's like I can't get him away from me when it's time to go to bed!
I know he won't live forever, but I've always said that I'd rather die first then live without him. He is seriously my baby boy and I can't imagine loving anything more! Everyone says that will change when I have my own kid, but I don't believe them!
Isn't he adorable? I sure do think so! He has made the past two years of my life super happy. I love that little pup so much!
This is my baby boy, Julio Ingram! He is a yorkie and the sweetest pup in the world! He is named after my two favorite Alabama football players, Julio Jones and Mark Ingram! He takes after his "daddy" Julio because he has mad jumping skills- he can jump really high! He takes after his "daddy" Mark because he runs really fast! :)
I use to say I would never, ever have a dog. But this dog changed my mind! He is the sweetest little angel. He loves to snuggle, sleep, and run. He gets really excited anytime he gets to go outside. He hates playing fetch, and loves hiding his food around the house. He also really likes to watch Alabama play football-- he has five different Alabama shirts that he rotates through on game days.... sometimes he lets his brother, Gus, borrow them!
This is Julio with his favorite toy, a tootsie roll pop! He loves playing with that toy. He also loves to snuggle up with any of my friends, especially my guy friends. If anyone else is around, he snuggles with other people and acts like I'm not even there. But you better believe he sleeps right next to me at night! It's like I can't get him away from me when it's time to go to bed!
I know he won't live forever, but I've always said that I'd rather die first then live without him. He is seriously my baby boy and I can't imagine loving anything more! Everyone says that will change when I have my own kid, but I don't believe them!
Isn't he adorable? I sure do think so! He has made the past two years of my life super happy. I love that little pup so much!And of course, I can't forget my "nephew", and Julio's "little brother", Gus. Gus is a pocket puggle and belongs to my sister/roommate, Holly. Gus is the cutest little thing! He loves to snore, chase Julio, and take naps. He also loves to eat.... a lot! He is super sweet, too!


Gus and Julio snuggling the week we got Gus! Gus is bigger than Julio now. It's hard to remember him ever being that tiny!

No comments:
Post a Comment