Saturday, October 29, 2011

My teeth hate me.

My teeth hate me. I'm pretty sure this is what they all look like.In April, I had two root canals done. In May, a cavity filled. In July, another cavity filled.

Last weekend I was in incredible pain due to my gums on my lower left side. I took off on Monday and went to the dentist. He said it was some kind of infection and gave me some antibiotics.

I took them and by Thursday night, the gums seemed good to go. And then Thursday night, my top back tooth on the left started aching. It was completely random, and it just started hurting. The gums feel like they are too tight around my tooth, and the actual tooth just hurts.

I kept taking the meds the dentist gave me hoping it would go away. Well, after waking up four times last night in pain, I couldn't take it anymore. I called the dentist at 1:30 AM this morning. He just called me back.

I explained it to him, and he said he didn't even look at my top teeth on Monday. He is calling in a stronger antibiotic now, which I'm about to go get. He wants to see me again this week about the tooth so that he can look at it.... but he warned me that it sounds like another ROOT CANAL.

UGH. I'm so upset about this. I don't want another root canal! They are painful and they cost so much money. Ugh ugh ugh. I'm so not looking forward to this.

Please pray that the antibiotics I'm about to start will fix this tooth!! And if they don't, pray that something else is wrong with it besides a ROOT CANAL. I really don't want another root canal!!!!!

No comments: