My life has been crazy busy, but is that really anything new?
Tonight we had a jewelry party at a friends house. Then we headed to JoAnn's to get materials for our Halloween costumes this year! If you remember, last year we were....

Mario Kart. With cars and everything! And at trunk or treat, we decorated our cars to look like Mario world and played Mario music through the speakers. AND we won for most creative idea. It was pretty much.... amazing.
Last year there were 8 of us and two cars. This year, there are 13 of us and three cars. The group above (minus Kirk) plus a few newbies.
We are making our costumes tomorrow and it will be epically awesome as well. I can't wait to post pictures! For now, I'll leave you of a hint of what we might be....

So what do you think we're gonna be??? Next weekend will be jam packed, but what else is new? Every weekend is...
I can't wait to be crafty all day tomorrow with our home made costumes AND watch bama beat Tennessee! I hate Tennessee!

No comments:
Post a Comment