Saturday, July 7, 2012

SUYL- Bathrooms

I'm a day late, but I wanted to get this in anyway!!

Kelly at Kelly's Korner has been doing a tour of homes all summer!! I am a 24 year old teacher in Dallas, Texas (I'll be 25 tomorrow though!) and I just bought my first home in April. I have been showing it off through this tour! Today is bathrooms!

Here are the links to my other posts:
Den
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Bedrooms

My house hs two bathrooms, but I'm only showing one off today. The other one my sister is currently using until she gets married in August, so I haven't had a chance to decorate it. Oh well!

This is my master bathroom. It's not huge, but I still love it!

Here's the sink. Since taking this picture, I went back and added a basket to put all of my stuff in. The basket matches the ones on the wall, so it looks really cute!

And this is my tub/shower and toilet! I got the basket idea off interest and I love it! I also love love love my shower curtain. The yellow/gold color matches the walls perfectly!!!

And across form the toilet is my amazing closet....
Seriously... this might be my favorite part of the house. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Cute shower curtain! And I love how you have those baskets hanging, very creative!
(Over from Kelly's Korner!)

Natasha said...

I like the hanging baskets to store towels. Very cool.

Can you tell I'm behind on reading the SUYL posts? And I'm nosy enough to want to read every single one?!?!