If you're new here, I just purchased my FIRST home in April! I've had so much fun decorating it! I decided to wait and show my house off during SUYL, so I'm revealing a room a week according to Kelly's tour! It's so fun!
So today is my KITCHEN! I love my kitchen. It was one of the key factors in me picking this home. If you know me, you know I LOVE hosting people! So this kitchen is perfect for that! It has an open area to the den, so it's really easy to have people in the den but still cook! This is the bar area that is in the den but looks into the kitchen...
I LOVE the refrigerator. We ended up talking the sellers into leaving it, and I was so thankful! I love the stainless steal! I love all the counter space and the open cabinets too!
Love the counter space and cabinets!
My dear friend Sarah is the person who unpacked my kitchen, and she took these two plates and put them together and I think it turned out so cute! It's pretty much the only "decoration" I have right now in my kitchen. I haven't really decided how to decorate it! Right now I'm just loving having a big kitchen! HA!
This is the sink and dishwasher. That is a pantry to the far right. I love how it opens to the den!And this is the view into the den! You can look at last week's post to see more on my den!
To the left of the above picture, you will see two very special picture frames! One is a picture of Holly and I with our pawpaw. That man meant so much to me and I miss him so much! I wanted to put his picture in a place that I'd see it daily. The other picture is a picture of me with my best friends from college! Those girls mean so much to me and I miss them more than they can imagine! I love seeing their smiling faces. And that little plant was left for me by the former owners! It's kind of fun to have a piece of them in the house.
I love love this kitchen! I hope you enjoyed seeing it as much as I enjoyed sharing it. I can't wait to see everyone else's. I need some good inspiration on how to make this room more my own! If you have ANY suggestions, please leave them in a comment! I think next room is show us your bedrooms... be sure to come back and check it out! I can't wait to share my guest room and master room... they are my two favorite rooms of the house!!



2 comments:
Nice kitchen! Congrats on your new home!
Congratulations on your new home! We just moved into our house at the beginning of May and I was waiting for this SUYL to show it off too.
One thought about a rug in front of the oven -- won't it get dirty easily? Maybe you are a cleaner cook then we are in our house!
Post a Comment