Here's the before... Can we say drab and booooooooring!!!
But now??
I went with white, turquoise, and coral. As you can see, I painted the piano and my china cabinet. I bought two new chairs from IKEA and white covers for them. I also got the white rug from IKEA. I still want something to hang on the wall above the chairs! Not sure what yet. Mirror? Art? Who knows!If you look on the piano, I have pictures of my siblings. I also have a coral lamp and a yellow canvas I painted that has my monogram on it!
My chairs from IKEA! I love them! That side table use to be black, but I painted it yellow. I got the turquoise lamp from Target!
I love love love this pillow. I got it from Uptown Country in dallas and it has ALL the colors from the room!
It is possible to love every single room in your house? Because I'm pretty sure I love this one too!
Things to finish in this room: Hang something above the chairs. Finish making the cushion for the piano. (It is going to be coral!)


1 comment:
Wow! It looks great Heather!!
Post a Comment