Friday night we went to eat Mexican and then went to Cowboys Red River to celebrate Ashley!! Ashley is one of my favorite people in Dallas! We always have SO much fun together!!! I loved celebrating her Friday night! It was a BLAST!
Yesterday we celebrated Sarah! Every year I make Sarah a strawberry cake with strawberry icing and real strawberries, in the shape of a heart. (She's a valentine's day baby!) This was the third year that I made the cake, and it was delicious as always. :)

We went and ate at a really cool bar south of downtown and then came back to my house to hang out!

It has been so great to spend time with my friends! My friends are so important to me, but I've been so busy lately with work and other stuff that I haven't had much time with them. I loved spending time with them!!
Tomorrow we have the day off for president's day, and I'm going to Plano to spend the day with my Charlie and Lily! I absolutely can't wait to get some snuggle time in!! I think every weekend should be a three day weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment