Monday, February 11, 2013

Cuddling with Carter!

Saturday morning, we loaded up into Neil's truck and headed to Austin for the weekend. I was so excited because I hadn't seen Carter since Christmas! Oh, it was so great to cuddle him and love on him all weekend! He is seriously the best baby in the world!!! Now, prepare yourself for an over abundance of adorable pictures of the two of us!!


Cuddling with Carter as soon as I got to Austin!!

Cuddling with Carter on Sunday afternoon before we left!

Carter and me at lunch after church on Sunday!

Cuddling with Carter as soon as I got to Austin on Saturday! Look how freaking ADORABLE he is!
His Auntie is the BEST! :)

Carter with two of his favorite aunties!

Pops and Carter at dinner on Saturday!

He was so excited that most of his family was in town!

Seriously. This kid is the best.


I love that kid so much!! I miss him already and can't wait to see him at the beginning of March!!!

No comments: