She is expecting TWINS next month! So two of my coworkers and I got together and planned a Mushtastic Bowtastic Bash for the twins!
This is the invitation that I made:
![]() |
| (Location deleted :) ) |
We made these adorable center pieces:
![]() |
| Bowties and mustaches for photo ops :) |
![]() |
| With mustache balloons tied to the jar :) |
Had a diaper signing station with funny notes that she can read when she's changing diapers late at night:
These awesome mustache cups and wet your whisker punch:
These awesome mustache cakes:

This awesome bow tie cake:

These adorable burp cloths:

Man-wiches:

Crunchy bow tie pasta:

Baby bow tie pasta:

And my two co-party planners playing with the props!
It was so fun! I love throwing showers, so this was a lot of fun for me! I can't wait to plan the next one!














No comments:
Post a Comment