Thursday, April 15, 2010

BACK!

I changed my blog address for a few days, mainly because I realized that certain people follow me on here and then call me a "crazy" for what I write (when in actuality, it had nothing to do with them...) but THAT is a totally different story. anyway, i then changed back to my old address because I had several people ask me where my blog went. So now, hopefully you guys can find it. And as for the certain people that follow me on here anonymously, maybe they will stop being creepers. :)

Kim gets here tomorrow! She is coming for the job fair. Hopefully something will work out for her and she will be joining us in the Big D!

A week from right now I will be back in sweet home alabama! Auburn, Alabama to be exact. I cannot wait to see Nikki and Kahla. I also can't wait to see Kahla get married! I haven't been to Alabama since January, so it will be nice to visit! :)

Tomorrow is the last day of the 5th six weeks.... only one more six weeks to go and i'm done with my first year of teaching. how crazy is that? Speaking of, I signed my contract for next year today. Yay!

Anyway, I'm off to bed! Goodnight bloggers :)

No comments: