Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love weekends

Last night I had dinner with Lacey and then we just spent some time talking and hanging out. I am so blessed to have met her right when I moved here! I am going to miss her so much when her, Baron, and baby Charlie move to (where else?) Alabama in August.... but at least she is moving somewhere where I still go and can easily visit. :)

Kim is here this weekend! It is so much fun having her here. She interviewed with Irving ISD today, so keep that in your prayers- that hopefully a right job will open up for her!

Tonight we are going to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.... it should be interesting. Kim and Jonathan are going (two friends that I've known since I was like 8!), Sarah (my church friend here), and Lacey (my work friend). It should be interesting to see them all thrown into one dinner! But fun times will be sure to be had!

Thursday I'll be in Auburn, Alabama and can't wait :) We also get TAKs results either Thursday or Friday.... so keep your fingers crossed! :)

No comments: