And I'm back from a weekend spent in Sweet Home Alabama for my KBK's wedding weekend...
It was so good to see KBK! Her wedding weekend was beautiful and she was a beautiful bride. It's always such an honor to be someone's bridesmaid, and I loved being able to stand next to her.
Kahla's rehearsal was at the plantation that her wedding was at also. It was a cookout and then we danced afterwards. It was a lot of fun! Above is a picture of Kahla with all of her sweet bridesmaids. :)
I loved getting to spend a weekend with my Nikki. We use to live next door to each other and we could see each other anytime we wanted, but it's been a long time where we spent consecutive days together. It was so good to get to hang out with her!

And of course, what is a weekend in Auburn without seeing Christopher? Of course, this was after the wedding so it's kind of out order, but oh well...

Kahla's wedding was held in the backyard of a beautiful plantation. It rained all day on Saturday, but we were still able to have the wedding outside. They put a tent up and we got outside and down the aisle just before the rain started! The pink dresses looked pretty against the flowers and trees around the plantation.

I rarely cry at weddings, but when I was standing there watching Kahla walk down the aisle, I couldn't help but cry. So many memories over the past 4 years came washing over me, and I loved getting to see Kahla so happy after all of that. And now, she is KKF. Aren't they adorable?


No comments:
Post a Comment