Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New life changes....

The past two weeks have brought a lot of change in my life. It's a new beginning in so many different areas. It almost seems like a completely new chapter of life.

-My sister got married, so I have a new brother in law. Not only that, but the girl who has been by my side for 25 years is now 4 hours away. That may not seem like a big deal to some, but it's still taking some adjusting. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for them. But it's just a new thing for me to get use to.

-I moved from 7th grade to 8th grade this year. And while most of the students are the same since I moved up a grade, it's still an adjustment to be teaching reading AND writing, and not just reading. I am also teaching yearbook and DI, so really school seems brand new yet again.

-I got a new roommate. Her name is Meagan and I'm super excited to be living with her. One of my really good guy friend's here is named Ian. Meagan is Ian's sister! I haven't had a roommate besides Holly since college. It will take some adjusting to a new person. We will have to figure out what life at home looks like for the two of us. However,  I look forward to the adventures that we will have together! I think it will be a fun time!

-I am fresh out of a relationship. I've been dating a guy off and on for 7 months now. I don't mention him on the blog though, mainly because I like to keep my dating life a little bit more private. However, we've recently ended that relationship. It's for the best. It wasn't a healthy place for me to be. He constantly told me things that he didn't like about me, constantly complained about where he was in life, and could really just be a negative person at times. While we did have many fond memories, I am confident in saying that he was NOT the one for me. Therefore I'm starting over (again) in the dating game. Cheers to that!

Life is just so fresh and new right now. It is exciting and refreshing, but also nerve racking at the same time. I look forward to this new chapter of my life. I am excited to see how the Lord uses it for His good! Here's to the newest chapter of the HJH book. :)

No comments: