Friday, September 21, 2012

SUYL- Cali

I am linking up with Kelly at Kelly's Korner for her weekly "Show Us Your Life". This week the topic is singles! She has done this multiple times, and so far FIVE couples have gotten married from it! Several other are dating. Well, I figured I have lots of single friends! So I decided to post a few of my favorites. Do I have their permission? No. Will they be mad? Probably not. I am writing each of them their own blog, so be sure to check them all out!

This one is all about Cali!
Cali is in the blue!
Cali and me at a tour of Cowboy Stadium (sorry it's sideways)
I met Cali about two years ago when she moved to Dallas from Louisiana. She was born and raised in Louisiana and moved here after she finished her masters degree.





Cali is 27 years old and a choir teacher at a middle school. She loves college football, specifically those LSU tigers. (Yes, I hold this against her.)

Cali and her brother with Holly and our brother!

She is so much fun to be around! She loves Jesus and loves to sing. She has a beautiful voice! If I ever find my prince charming, she will definitely be singing at my wedding. She sang at both Holly's and Katie's.

Cali and me
Cali would be a great catch for any single guy who loves music, football, and Jesus! If you know someone who might be a good match for Cali, send them this way!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hello! I posted about my friend Matt #217. He saw Cali on here and was interested. Check out my post on him and if you think Cali may be interested email me and let me know!
debgdodson@yahoo.com