HI! Remember me? I know, I know. It's been a MONTH since I've posted on this thing. Life has been so crazy! Since my last post, I hosted a bachelorette party, lingerie shower, multiple guests from Alabama for Holly's wedding, attended Holly's rehearsal dinner (where I gave an awesome MOH speech, if I do say so myself), got through Holly's wedding, hosted an after wedding dinner, started (and completed two weeks of) school AND planned a baby shower for my sister in law (which is Sunday.) Somewhere in all there I managed to find time to paint 15 teacher canvases, attend a 'bama football game (roll tide!), AND find quality time with both my friends and my boyfriend. To say that the last month has been crazy would be an understatement!
But I'm back... hopefully! I promise to do a post soon on all of the fun things that have been going on. But first, I wanted to link up with Kelly's Korner's Show Us your Life- today's theme is Adult birthday parties!
I feel like I am alwaysssss throwing birthday parties for my friends. I'm practically the birthday party throwing queen! Sometimes I pick themes, and sometimes I just plan special gatherings for the people. Below are some links to different parties I've thrown!
Travis' Atlanta Braves Party
Sarah's Valentine's Day Party
I'll come back and add more links soon! My internet is being moody!

No comments:
Post a Comment