Friday, September 21, 2012

SUYL- Sarah

I am linking up with Kelly at Kelly's Korner for her weekly "Show Us Your Life". This week the topic is singles! She has done this multiple times, and so far FIVE couples have gotten married from it! Several other are dating. Well, I figured I have lots of single friends! So I decided to post a few of my favorites. Do I have their permission? No. Will they be mad? Probably not. I am writing each of them their own blog, so be sure to check them all out!

This one is all about SARAH!
                                     
                                                          (Sarah is in the brown)

Sarah was my first real friend in Dallas. She is 27 years old. She is a speech pathologist in a school district. She is a Valentine's day baby! (She loves strawberry cake with strawberry icing in the shape of a heart!)
                                 
                                                                    Sarah and me
Sarah is seriously one of the funniest people I know. She is honest, yet hilarious. She will have you laughing all the time.
                                  
                                                 Sarah is on the far right in the black dress!

Sarah is really strong in her faith. She teaches women's bible study for our singles ministry and does a great job! She loves Jesus and deserves a man who loves Jesus even more.
                                   
                                                        Sarah is in the polka dot shirt

Sarah is one of the most caring people that I know! She will do anything for anyone, and that is super rare these days. She even comes from an AMAZING family! Her parents are some of the best people in the world!

 Sarah practicing the bouquet catch
 Sarah and me on her visit to Alabama
Sarah is in the blue

So if you know a guy in the DFW area who is looking for a tall, beautiful, funny, Jesus loving girl... send them this way! Any guy would be lucky to snag Sarah!!


No comments: