My absolute favorite beauty product is my Naked Palette. I actually bought it because I saw Kelly using it on her blog! I love watching the youtube videos that show you how to put it on. It's kind of expensive, but it lasts FOREVER! I've used it every day since April and you can barely even tell. The colors are great and I seriously couldn't say enough things about this product!! If you don't have it, you need to get it ASAP!
For all my other make up, I wear Arbonne. Arbonne is all safe and natural with no parabens, so that's a plus! I have several Arbonne products that I love, but here a few of my favorites!
Primer- This stuff is AMAZING. It helps to keep your make up on all day! And just feels awesome too! I looooove this stuff!
Liquid Foundation- I'm pretty picky about my foundation. This one isn't too heavy and a little goes a long way!
Bronzer- I love mine. Like, obsessed.

Mascara- This is my favorite mascara of all time. It makes me eye lashes plump and long and it's amazing!
Oh, and my favorite Arbonne product of all time is their sunless tanner! I get compliments on my tan every time I use it! It's the best!
In honesty, I love all of Arbonne's products. The RE9 line, the eye shadows, the blush, the concealer, and did I mention the brushes? Seriously. If you don't buy Arbonne, you should! I don't sale it but know people who do, so let me know if you're interested!
What are your favorite beauty products? Link up at Kelly's Korner to share!




2 comments:
I agree about the Naked Palette- it is definitely one of my favorites and I reach for it often.
Hi There! I am so exited to meet a blogger that lives in Dallas like I do! I WILL go buy the Naked palette.Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment