*I blew through a six figure inheritance.
*My car got repossessed.
*I got evicted from my apartment.
*My sister is really crazy.
*I stay out drinking until 6AM like... all the time.
*I go to strip clubs.
*My ex girlfriend did blah blah blah. Oh, and here is a picture of her! And here's a picture of a different one! What do you think?
Proceeded by lots of beer drinking during a movie and excessive burping.
Sadly, this is not made up. This was my Saturday night.
Gotta love the dating life, right? HA...

3 comments:
hahah, love it. I mean, I'm sorry you had to go through that but I can't help but laugh because I've been on way too many dates that were similar to that.
Haha! It was a terrible night but an AWESOME story!
Oh my! This sounds terrible! BLESS YOUR heart!!
I sent you a blog award...check out my latest post!
Hope your weekend is GREAT!
Post a Comment