Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Downton Abbey

I've spent the past few days locked in my room watching season one and two of Downton Abbey...



If you haven't seen it, you must watch soon! The story lines are great and it's just a good family show! No sex, nudity, foul language, etc. It's about a time period that was so elegant! It will also want to walk around with a british accent, calling everyone your lord and lady.

I can't wait for season 3 to come on Sunday! In fact, I may just have to watch it all online before that.... woops!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

This sounds like a good show! I wish I had more time to keep up with the times and TV! Haha!

I also nominated you for a liebster award! :) http://lettersandlattes.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

i just did my own post of this awesome show last week :) i bought my parents season one for christmas and we quickly watched it all and are anxiously awaiting season two! plus we are recording season 3 now on sundays :)

love this!