Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28

Even though I wouldn't be born for 6 more months, January 28, 1987 was a big day for me! On that day, two of me best friends was born!!


Rachel Nicole -- I met Nikki my freshmen year of college! I wrote a post about her here. We've been best friends pretty much since the instant we met! My life would be so sad without her in it. Her friendship means the WORLD to me!
Graduation Night
Mary Elizabeth-- I met Betsy my junior year of college. We were in the same cohort for education, so we had all of our classes together. I wrote a blog here forever ago about our group of girls, and she is in there. Betsy and I were also instant friends. She's the friend that I can look at, know what she's thinking, and immediately bust out laughing. She's also the friend I can call, even though it's been weeks since our last conversation, and it's like we just talked yesterday. I love this girl SO MUCH!
Studying for our exit exam!

Betsy is in California, and Nikki is in Alabama. I sure wish I could be in both places celebrating with them today!! Happy birthday, girls! I love you both SO much and hope you have the best days EVER!

No comments: