Friday, March 8, 2013

Aunt Header!

Today at Kelly's Korner is "Brag on your nieces/nephews" day!! If you know me, you know there is nothing I love more than spending time with my nieces and nephews!!!

I only have one real nephew, but I have two "fake" nieces and two "fake" nephews that are really just like the real thing. I love all 4 of these babies so much, so I'm bragging on all of them today. I'll go in their birth order. :)

My Charlie bear! The boy who made me an "aunt". This little guy is so special to me. I love spending time with him, and he loves spending time with me! We have a really special bond and I love him SO much! He was born in August of 2010 and is my little pal!
                                       

My Tenley! She is so special to me. Her parents were two of my best friends in college. I was in their wedding and they are seriously two of my favorite people. She is our first (and currently only) sixlet and we love her so. She is my little princess! She was born in October of 2010!
                                   

 My goal in life is for Tenley and Charlie to get married. They already love each other, so it shouldn't be too hard. :)


Two years later, I finally became an official aunt when my Carter boy was born! Oh, I love that little man soon. He is such a little cutie pie!! I love to kiss his chubby cheeks and just cuddle him. You better believe I will be spoiling this boy for a long time!

Two weeks after Carter was born, my Lily girl arrived! She is a bundle of joy and looks so much like Charlie did when he was a baby. I love cuddling with her, too! She is precious to me!
                                     

 I am on PROUD aunt, surrounded by four ADORABLE babies!

3 comments:

The A Team said...

Adorable!! They are such cuties!

The A Team said...

Adorable. Such cuties!

The A Team said...

adorable!