Sunday, March 3, 2013

Roaring 20s Party Recap!

Last night Jamie, Lindsey, and I threw Rachel's Roaring 20's birthday party! It was a smashing success!! Sometimes I really, really want to quit my job and become a party planner. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. But planning parties is so much more fun!

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of most of the decorations. Fail on my part. We chose pink, black, and white as our colors though! And we used lots of pearls and boas to decorate! We had a super cute menu....
Lots of drinks! And candy cigarettes! I loved the way it all turned out! (We had more than just sodas, I just didn't take pictures of them all! Ha!)
The costumes were the best part! Everyone really went all out and it was so much fun to see everyone dressed up!
Carin, Nicole, Rachel, Jamie, me, and Lindsey! Everyone looked so cute!
Lindsey and Rachel!
The birthday girl and me! Love this chick!

Some of my favorite coworkers! Rachel, Gina, Selena, me, and Carin!

Doesn't Nicole look just like Mary from Downton Abbey in this one??? Nicole, Rachel, and me!

Last night was seriously so fun! I hope you had a blast, Rachel!! Happy birthday!!! So thankful for your friendship!!!

No comments: