I feel like I've been pretty MIA on the blog lately. It's crazy to think that I use to update this thing all the time, but now I rarely do. Life has just been so busy! I feel like I am always doing something or another, and very rarely have time to sit down and write in a blog. However, I know that when I look back on 2013, I'm going to want to remember what happened, so I really need to get better at writing in this. It's a good record, especially for people like me with terrible memories!!
Work has been crazy busy lately with lots of different things going on. I can't believe spring break was only a week ago!!! It feels like forever ago. Such is the life of a teacher, I suppose. We published the entire yearbook last week, and I am so proud of the kid's work. It is an amazing book. A lot of people have told me that it's not that big of a deal, it's just a middle school yearbook. I mean, when was the last time you looked at your middle school yearbook? I haven't looked at mine since... well, probably since I was in middle school. But I still took the job of being the adviser seriously, and it's a book the kids are really going to be proud of. I can't wait for it to come in so they can see the product of all of their hard work!!
Friday night I went to a cajun restaurant on lower Greenville with my pals and then we went to Addison to watch some friends play softball. It was WAY too cold for that business!! Saturday I ran some errands, then grilled out with Scatie and M. It was a lot of fun!! Sunday, Rachel and Jamie ran in the Rock N Roll Big D Half Marathon, so we chased them around downtown to cheer them on. Again, way too cold for that business! That night I went to dinner with M and some of his friends. We ate outside. Again, way too cold for that. This cold weather is NO GOOD. I spent a week at the beach. I was ready to pull out my shorts and flip flops for the year.... but nooooo... come on Texas. Get with it. It's time to get warm!
Well, I feel like I'm rambling now. So I guess I'll wrap this up here??? Maybe I will come up with some good topics to write about soon. I feel like I'm sucking it up as a blogger lately!! Maybe I should turn in my blogging hat. Haha! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment