Spring break officially ends in a few hours, and I'm super sad about it! However, I am ready to get back to work. I have 12 weeks left with my babies, and I know I will get more sentimental as each week passes! I've taught some of these kids since they were in 5th grade, and I'm going to miss them so much when they go to high school! But that's another story... on to spring break!
We left for PCB bright and early on Saturday morning and came back yesterday! We spent our days on the beach and our nights at restaurants and different venues around town. We were even crazy enough to swim out to the sandbar one day! It was COLD! We also had a few game nights and just enjoyed each others company! It was a great week! Here are some pictures from our week! I will have to upload more from my phone later!
![]() |
| Stuck in traffic because they started the Harlem Shake.... in the middle of the road. PCB! |
![]() |
| There's nothing like a sunset at the beach! God's beauty on display! |
![]() |
| My view every day for a week! |
We got back around 5 last night. I got ready and changed clothes and had a night out with M. Today I went to church and then spent the rest of the day doing different activities outside. I spent about two hours this afternoon on my patio reading. It was a great way to end the break! Today has me ready for summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment