This is a picture of me and Pair from highschool......
Pair was one of my best friends my senior year! We were pretty much connected at the hip. Pair now lives in Tyler, Texas. (Although she might be moving to Dallas in the fall!!) Anyway, that's besides the point. Pair came to Dallas on Friday night to go to dinner with me. We had such a good time catching up and just laughing about old times... then she brought up livejournal. Does anyone remember livejournal?! It was basically blog... but more of a place for high schoolers to create drama. Pair and I both had livejournals, but I had completely forgotten about mine until she brought it up. So, we went and looked up mine. I would post the link here, but osme of the things I wrote are incredibly embarrassing!!
Anyway, we went through and just laughed at some most of the stuff. We were so immature! But it also reminded us of soooo many funny times (because I basically wrote my entire life in there!) Anyway, I stumbled across this story while going through it. It's about my mom, and so funny! I don't even remember this happening, but it sounds so much like my mom. I just bursted out laughing when I read it!:
"All of the principals took all of the secrataries out for secratary day. and they got coach riddle to be in control of the office, and which two PTA moms did they call in to help? mrs. cornelious and my mom. lets just make this a short version: the fire alarm went off 5 times, the bell schedule got messed up, and by the time the princapals were back, my mom just looked at mr. hamilton and said "they fire alarm wont stop ringing. we had to extend third block so that everyone could eat, but the bells went off anyway so kids left class early or late. so we dont know what period we're in or where anyone is. im going home". pretty funny. word of wisom: never put lala in charge of the entire school!"
Gosh. I miss that woman!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment