Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Moho

I met Molly in 7th grade when her and her family moved to Trussville. Her dad was our youth minister for a few years. We became good friends and remained good friends ever since! In college we were roommates for a year. She is one of the funniest people I know! She is so unique and isn't afraid to show people who she really is. She is one of the most real people that I know! I am so blessed to call her a friend.
At one of Jake's infamous parties!
Molly and I have been through plenty of ups and downs. From awkward middle school years to dramatic high schools year to changing college years.... from laughs to heart breaks... she's been there for them all.
Ready to Tailgate!
 She is seriously one of my favorite people in the world! She lives in San Francisco now where she goes to seminary. Even though we live hundreds of miles away from each other (if not at least a thousand!) she is the type of friend that I can see and it will be like nothing has changed....
Freshmen year of college
 Have I mentioned that she is one of my favorite people ever? Because seriously. SHE IS!
I love my moho!
 Well, Thursday night my Moho had a boy get down on one night and ask her to spend the rest of their lives together. Of course she said yes! That boy must be something special for Molly to fall in love with! I am so, so, so excited for them!!!!! I can't wait to see Molly as a bride. She will be beautiful! Breathtaking, I'm sure of it!
Roomies Sophomore year
 So to Molly and her husband to be, Eric. I wish you both the best! Eric, you got yourself a winner. Molly, I couldn't be happier for you!!! I love you so much. Thank you for always being a Godly friend to me, and one that can always, always make me laugh. I treasure your friendship!!!!

There are more pictures of us below! :) I LOVE YOU MOHO!! LOVE, HEATHERPOO :) :)
Christmas Break

My best friends from high school

I love her!

At my going away party! I look scary... She looks beautiful, as always!
Senior Trip '05

At a basketball game!

Moho and Heather Poo :)
post signature

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

YAY FOR MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all so exciting!!